beautiful ride today
I went for a bike ride with the team this morning. Compared to my last bike ride with the team, this one was great. I didn't have to get off the bike and walk at all. It was a 1 hour ride in Walnut Creek. The hardest part was getting up early and motivating myself to get out there. I did get a road bike last week and was really looking forward to riding it this weekend as I've been told the ride will be easier and I will be faster on a road bike. Sadly, the bike shop won't have it assembled until Thursday. :-( But I did alright out there on my mountain bike. The only concern I had during this ride was numbness in my right hand. It began about 30 minutes into the ride and continued throughout the remainder of the ride. I am probably gripping the handlebars funny. I will have to ask my doctor about it when I go for the referral to see the podiatrist.This has really been a great experience for me, though it is reminding me that I am not as young as I used to me. Never had problems like shin splints or numb hands before. At least the swim portion is going smoothly. ;-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home